Friday, June 26, 2009

Once Again...

Well, once again I have become a year older...this seems to happen every year!! I guess I should be used to it by now!

Jim (my hubby) must be mellowing with age because he did something so nice for me. He put 5 humorus cards around the house before he went to work and I found them as I went about my day. I laughed so much and felt younger with each card. He can be such a thoughtful person when he puts his mind to it. My daughter and grandson stopped by with flowers, candy, and the book about Patrick Swazey's life story. (I am a big fan and sorry to see him and his family suffering so)My three grandchildren who live farther away from me called to tell me happy birthday and I really enjoyed that.

So all in all it was a wonderful day for me.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!! What a wonderful day you had! 5 birthday cards?? You lucky girl! Happy Happy Special Day!! (((Hugs)))
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete